Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight!!

I'm sure all of you are quite surprised that I haven't mentioned The Twilight Premier until now, but there's a first for everything! I may not be a movie critic, but for a low budget, i thought it was only AMAZING!!! It wasn't perfect, but i loved it. So much that i have now seen it three times, and am going for my fourth soon.

My mother and I got to the theater and 8 o' clock and sat (literally) in line for an hour and a half. During which, my sister Lorin was riding in the car with a friend of hers and was two minutes away and got in a car accident! The car was totalled but both are totally fine. They didn't even get a scratch! Talk about 500 Guardian angels! My mom left the theater to tend to her, while i protected our spot in line. I had found us amazing seats in the exact middle of the theater (fought for them really) and sat and waited for a half hour to 45 minutes waiting for my mother. When she and my sister showed up, Lorin ended my going home to change because she was soaked from her own drink spilling on her in the accident. My mom talked to Steph Peterson (our amazing neighbor) and I just sat and read a book (which amazingly enough was not Twilight. I got some wierd looks from everyone in the theater.) One girl who sat three rows down, informed us of how much time we had left every minute that passed. When 12:01 finally hit, I was bouncing in my seat and my mom was laughing at me. Lorin tried not to look related to us. Thus the movie started!!! 11 months and 23 days of anxious waiting finally paid off! I was so excited. In my opinion, the movie was awesome for one with a low budget and coming off a book. I encourage everyone to see it, though don't have high expectations. It will never be as good as the book (of course) but what movie that is based on a book is ever as good as it?
We all had an amazing time staying up until 3:30 in the morning! Oh yeah. My mom did pretty good.
Twilight!

No comments: